On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 02:58:23 -0400 (EDT)
Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Peter

> Is it possible to install VMWare Server on FreeBSD 6.0?  I'm looking
> for comments from people who may have done this.

Yes. At out office we are running VMWare3 as a host on FreeBSD 6.1 running
Windows XP. It runs perfect.

During setup I testet other solutions qemu etc. but found that VMWare
out-speeds them all. VMWare is very fast, so fast that you almost wont notice
its virtual.

Someone commented, that its impossible to run VMWare on FreeBSD as a host, but
thats wrong.

I highly recommend VMWare3 from ports, eventhough its old.