Quoting Adi Pircalabu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (from Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:23:48 +0300):

[maintainer Cc-ed]

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:43:26 +1000 Norberto Meijome wrote:

> What about
>  sysctl hw.snd.maxautovchans=<num>
> where <num> is the number of programs you want to allow to play at
> the same time.

ahhh.. magic :)  I remembered something like this, but I thought it
was solely due to a sound daemon.

Well, in this case, how about writing few notes about these sysctl
tunables in net/skype/pkg-descr? Ionut, is it worthy?

AFAIK it is described in the handbook, and if it isn't it should be. So it's not something to put into any pkg-descr.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
The pollution's at that awkward stage.
Too thick to navigate and too thin to cultivate.