Chris Maness wrote:
> I was able to get flash working a couple months ago when the license
> issue was resolved.  But today, I accidentally upgraded to the newest
> version, now it is no longer working.  Any suggestions?
>
> I did the kernel patch and all the other 50ish things that have to be
> done to make it work under freebsd. (it would sure be nice if they made
> it run natively under freebsd).
> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

It is my understanding that a few weeks ago the linux-flashplugin was
removed from the ports tree due to licensing restrictions again.  I had
the same issue.  I upgraded it and then it was gone.

It would be nice if there was a native plugin/player or if
Adobe/Macromedia would just let us use the player we have successfully
been using in the past.

Jeff Cross
http://www.averageadmins.com/