In the last episode (Aug 17), Greg Groth said:
> I'm trying to install bandersnatch in conjunction with Jabber2 and
> running into some trouble.  I'm following the how-to at:
> http://www.funkypenguin.co.za/bandersnatch_with_jabberd2
>
> I've installed all of the listed sources from the ports, but when I
> run bandersnatch2.pl, I receive the following error:
>
> Can't locate POE/Preprocessor.pm in @INC
>
> It seems that Preprocessor.pm does not exist on my system.  Can
> someone tell me which relevant port would have this module?
> Installing POE::Preprocessor from CPAN comes up with a blank, as well
> as searching the ports for anything with the same name.

A quick web search shows that POE::Preprocessor was removed from POE in
March.  http://search.cpan.org/src/RCAPUTO/POE-0.3601/CHANGES :

 2006-03-11 23:11:39 (r1887) by rcaputo
  poe/lib/POE/Preprocessor.pm D; poe/lib/POE/Macro D;
  poe/tests/10_units/01_preprocessor D; poe/mylib/preprocessor.perl A;
  poe/mylib/PoeBuildInfo.pm M

    Remove POE::Preprocessor. Replaced it with a simple, almost one-liner
    preprocessor that's run at Makefile.PL time.

--
        Dan Nelson
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]