Hi;
I upgraded yesterday from 5.3 to 6.1 and things went smoothly. I didn't upgrade
the ports, but this morning at around 10:00 I started that process. It is now
past 3:30 and the darn thing is still going. I've also noticed that it prints
bind stuff and perl stuff over and over again. Maybe all of this is normal.
Maybe this process takes days to update. But maybe there's a problem I should
know about. Please advise.
beno3