Kirk Strauser wrote:

On Friday 18 August 2006 9:42 am, albi wrote:

excuse me, imho this part of your question is a little unclear, i don't
get the php/mysql idea

He wants to subscribe to mailing lists for Apache, PHP, and MySQL that are as good as this list is for FreeBSD.
Yes, sorry about that every. Didn't realize I was vague, I kind of typed off the question as I ran out the door this morning. I'm just wondering if there is a good list for apache, php, and mysql, i.e. that aren't too strict about posts being for just a single one of those topics and have the quality of this list for knowledgeable responses.

Chris