Seriously!!! You mean the nice erlang developers on the ejabberd maillist don't have an answer for you? Having looked at the ejabberd code before, I would guess that such an option, could be set within the code if its not exposed through its config. I think you should give the process-one/ejabberd folks another chance to answer this question as the vast majority of users on this list don't know what ejabberd is...although your question is good advertising ;-)...
ke han