Hi all,

I met with a developer of the Real Player at Linux World. She says they would *love* to port a native version of the Real player to FreeBSD. Yay! She even showed me that they have an older FreeBSD dev environment set up and are ready to start to try compiling it for release after we get it up to date.

We need a couple of FreeBSD experts to assist with questions/expertise/feedback to make sure this gets finished ;-) Please send me your name/email off list and I'll reply to her with a shortlist of who can help them.

Thanks!
-matt