I had linux flash plugin 7 working with my native Firefox and everything was
ok. Them I've tried to recompile my Firefox with CPUTYPE?=pentium4 in my
rc.conf and it seemed to start working faster. Then, as an experiment, I
tried to rebuild world. And now, instead of firefox, I get this:

%firefox opennet.ru
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/pluginwrapper/flash7.so: Undefined symbol
"_dlsym"

I've recompiled linuxflashplugin7, linuxthreads, linuxpluginwrapper, but no
use.

Maybe i did or didn't something? Is it possible to fix this?