Hello,
I have a small web server without X at home, and want to use gd library.
Maybe someone knows how to install it without Xorg libraries as
dependency? I have already googled around the net without any luck.

Thanks, in advance,
Andris :)

Viedokļus, secinājumus vai citu informāciju, kas izteikta šajā ziņojumā,
nav sniegusi akciju sabiedrība SEB Latvijas Unibanka, un tā nekādi nav
saistoša akciju sabiedrībai SEB Latvijas Unibanka.

Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are
not given or endorsed by joint stock company SEB Latvijas Unibanka and are
no way binding to joint stock company SEB Latvijas Unibanka.