On 8/20/06, Alexey Mikhailov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nikolas Britton wrote:
> What I want is the colored border around the console window... I have
> no clue how to do it, /dev/random made the border you see the photo! I
> let it run all night to generate interrupt load as part of a system
> stress test.
I think you need to use "vidcontrol". So "man vidcontrol" and look for
"-b" option.

I have this:

/etc/rc.conf

allscreens_flags="-f 8x8 iso-8x8 -b red -mode 80x60 green black"

Just check which video modes support your video adapter, some video
cards that i have been using dosent support this settings.

Greetings!!!