Chris Maness skrev:

Funny thing about Freebsd is that you can run linux-executables.
If you install www/linux-firefox you can use linuxplugins like flash
and it just works.
At least one less complication.

P.S. It also runs much faster. I find that very odd. Why would a non native ap. run faster than a compiled port?

I have not noticed that. When I first installed some time ago it I thought it seemed slower and perhaps a bit more unstable than the native firefox. But the differences were not really significant.
Maybe it has been built with a different compiler or compiler settings.
I do not know. Anyway it is good to get the plugins working.

You may need to check the links to your portinstalled extensions.
New framework for this is in process on if I understand correctly.

--
Regards from Lars