You can set the action to any of the following:
deliver
delete
store
bounce
forward [EMAIL PROTECTED]
striphtml
attachment
notify

delete is probably best at least for the high scoring spam.

        -Derek

At 09:08 PM 8/23/2006, Malcolm Fitzgerald wrote:

At 07:57 PM 8/23/2006, rithy4u- CEO wrote:
Dear all:

I have successfull setup mailscanner+spamassassin and now I can deliver mail to my domain by mailscanner filtered. Now I got so many spam? Email message which scaned by mailscanner. How can I configure mailscanner to delete all those spam?