We use perl scripts here. Unfortunately, I can't provide any specific examples.

On 8/25/06, Kyrre Nygård <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello!

Does anybody run a webhosting business, where they've written
a simple Bash script to add new users to the system and set up their
domains, Apache virtual hosts, databases etc. all in one go?

I am looking for inspiration for my own script.

Thank you!

I truly wish to keep it real and avoid solutions like cPanel or Webmin.

All the best,
Kyrre