At 19:09 25.08.2006, Tamouh H. wrote:

There are many control panels that do these sort of things. Some are free, others are not.

Check WebMin, cPanel, DirectAdmin, Plesk, H-Sphere, RAQdevil.....and tons more.

Hello Tamouh, yeah I know man but this is exactly what I'm trying to avoid.

Not only are the visual and cognitive designs of these solutions so bad I'd rather get
shot in the head than using them, they're also highly unnecessary. I agree that
some of the tasks they help people do might be too advanced for the average Joe but
this is really not the way to go.

Thanks,
Kyrre