Mikhail Goriachev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  : not found
> To protect against abuse, the initial challenge/response phase
> contains a 15 minute pause.  Please be patient while this time
> limit elapses
>

> Not sure what happens with that " : not found". I also commented "sleep
> 900" line. Waiting for 15 mins is a bit too long.

That doesn't work.  The server also enforces the limit, and your attempt
to bypass it will result in you not being registered.  See the archives,
where this was already discussed once.  Just background the job and work
on something else until it finishes.

--
Bill Moran

Also, I can kill you with my brain.