Figuring that for the purposes of these stats, "driver stats" might be too fine, I've just added a page breaking down hardware use by Vendor, eliminating the driver ... (ie. 161 3com devices in use, etc) ... there is a bug in the stats query used for this one, where I'm showing some 'blank lines' for devices ... not sure if its a missing device in pci_dev.txt or not, will investigate further ...

Neat to see nVidia *much* more popular then ATI though ...