I would really like to mount my PSP in FreeBSD so I can on and off load
files on my workstation, instead of having to use another, else where.
Has anybody been able to mount it?  Or have a How-To some place I could
use?  Thus far all my searches have come up with anything but what I'm
looking for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you!

tdh