Alexey Mikhailov wrote:
Laurence Sanford wrote:
Just looking for pointers, as I've seen them here from time to time when a port won't build. I'm using the following command line:

portupgrade -NR ktorrent

All dependencies build successfully. The ktorrent build fails like this:

./../mse/bigint.h:26:17: gmp.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ./../mse/encryptedauthenticate.h:25,
                from peermanager.cpp:34:
./../mse/bigint.h:93: error: `mpz_t' does not name a type

Try to install/reinstall/update "devel/libgmp4" port.

That did the trick. Thank you very much.