It has been our experience that in order for the sup process to distribute a
file, the file in the repository needs to be other readable (644, for
example).  Whenever we remove the read bit from other (640), the SUP process
will not distribute the file.  The supfilesrv process is running as root.
Is there anyway to configure the sup process to distribute a file when the
file's mode does not have the other bit set to readable (640)?

Thank You,
Mike Sellenschuetter
Security Administration Team Lead, Lockbox Systems