On 30 Aug nicky wrote:
> In your message you state, "Begin forwarded message [some Xorg update
> warnings deleted]:"
>
> Isn't it so that in your message, lines 3 to 12 are just port related
> binaries? (i assume xorg related). Meaning that ping/ping6, etc aren't
> updated at all. At least i don't see the +/- signs infront of your
> ping/ping6 ones.

You are absolutely right. I'm blushing, I really am. Jee, I totally missed
the + / - signs. I overlooked and worried about the 'wrong' files.
It was Xorg that was updated. Just like you have done and seen ;-)
Thanks for the response.

Remains one question (too me): what program would be best to have as a
system integraty checker? Shamhein, Osiris or what?

--
dick -- http://nagual.nl/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 6.1 +++ The Power to Serve