On 8/30/06, Tom Grove <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was reading http://www.bsdnews.com and ran across an article about a
memory leak in php and mysql on FreeBSD.  This is fairly concerning
considering I run quite a few servers with this setup.  I haven't been
able to find much documentation regarding this subject.

It has been reported as a "permanent hole" which seems odd.  However, if
there is a problem does anyone have any info?

-Tom

yea, i wouldn't really pay attention to this, from the article:

"I'm just repeating what the server guys have told me. No, I don't
want your offer of technical help."

betting the admin's may have misunderstood something or misconfigured
something...

-pete

--
~~o0OO0o~~