In my quest to get asterisk+iaxmodem+hylafax working together in a
jail I've run into one final roadblock.  I can't seem to figure out
how to create a symbolic link (ln -s doesn't work) in /dev in the
jail environment while in the jailed environment.   When trying to
create a link with ln I receive:
ln -s somedev targetdev
ln: targetdev: Operation not permitted
        Adding a link entry to devfs.conf in the jail fails too since it
receives the same error.  I can create a link in the jailed /dev from
the host environment, so there seems to be some restriction on
creating links in /dev while in the jail.  The reason I need to be
able to do this is that iaxmodem needs to create a /dev/ttyIAX device
to point to the correct ttyp0 device when it starts in the jail.

        Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Anish Mistry