--On Friday, September 01, 2006 13:41:45 +0100 RW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Friday 01 September 2006 08:30, Pete Slagle wrote:
RW wrote:
> Has anyone got this working?  If you just run the binary it opens and
> can be be configured to read an imap  mailbox, but a lot of the error
> and warning pop-up boxes are missing text and buttons. There are
> probably other problems, but without the error messages it's hard to
> say.

Is this relevant?

Not any more, but that wiki entry was created several hours after I
posted.

http://trac.mulberrymail.com/mulberry/wiki/linuxproblems

That fixed the problems with text. I hope a proper package can be made
out of  this - having installed files and user data under ~/.mulberry
would be a pain  to maintain.

I'm working on an update to the port, which I will submit to the maintainer.

In the meantime, the problem is that you need to have the xml files in the Resources directory in a directory of the same name under your ~/.mulberry directory, but it's not created when you initiate Mulberry for the first time.

You can easily correct this by creating a symlink:

ls -s /usr/local/lib/mulberry/Resources/ ~/.mulberry/

That will solve your problem.

Paul Schmehl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas