On 9/2/06, Robert C Wittig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Keith Phipps wrote:

>    Right now my biggest resources have to be google and the O'Reilly
> book "Essential Sys. Admin." but I'd like to have a reference guide more
> suited to only the FreeBSD platform. Any recommendations on this as well?

I found 'AbsoluteBSD' by Michael Lucas useful.

I'll 2nd that. Also (In no particular order):
http://www.lemis.com/grog/Documentation/CFBSD/
Unix Power Tools, 3rd. Edition.
UNIX System Administration Handbook, 3rd Edition.
BSD Hacks by Dru Lavigne.
All of O'Reilly's Perl Books.
The Design and Implementation of the FreeBSD Operating System by
Marshall Kirk McKusick
http://www.onlamp.com/bsd/

--
BSD Podcasts @: