Can someone give me a bit of help? I'm trying to dump /user to multiple DVD's
and keep getting a write error when the DVD runs out of space. I need an
example of the proper command. I think I need to add file size to the
command, but I'm not quite sure how to do it. I don't normally use DVD's so
this is a bit new to  me.

TIA

Beech

Beech Rintoul - Sys. Administrator - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Alaska Paradise
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | 201 East 9Th Avenue Ste.310
/ \  - Please visit Alaska Paradise - http://www.alaskaparadise.com