Andrew wrote:
Hi there,

Maybe someone can help me, as I'm having trouble building evolution1.2.0 from ports. It seems to be stuck on the glibwww library, and I've had a look around and can't find an obvious solution. I've replaced the distfile, but I think the problem lies elsewhere. Anyroad, it's beyond my expertise, so if anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it.

try a "make clean" to start with a clean slate. That should remove the work directory and any cruft therein.

--
Paul Beard: seeking UNIX/internet engineering work
<http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/paulbeard.html>

BE ALERT!!!! (The world needs more lerts ...)