On 9/5/06, Thomas T. Veldhouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can anybody on this list indicate what kind of stability they have seen
with AMD64 systems using FreeBSD (the 64-bit binaries)?  How about the
majority of PORTS in the tree?

I realize this question will solicit relatively subjective responses,
but I am interested in them all.

Excellent. In fact we use www/squid on amd64 and due to
its specifics it works even better than on i386. I've seen a few
other programs experience a small, but pleasant perfomance
boost just because of the i386=>amd64 move.