From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 8:55 PM
To: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Hey

Hi! I have a question. I have no idea what an operating system is. I know
that FreeBSD is one. And do you know what kind of program or thing you need
watch TV on the computer? I know that they have screens that you can plug
your
 TV into, and they might even have screens that you can just watch TV on.

Alex