I recently decided to have some fun with the latest Xfce release ( or well; when I installed it it was, at the moment there is an RC1 ) and composite stuff. Allthough what I found out was that xfwm4 crashed when I enabled transparency for inactive windows and moved some aterms around. So my question was if someone else is running Xfce 4.4 beta and has the same problems ? And if someone has a solusion for it. I guess that the xorg port is the weakest link ATM. I can't imagine people actually using such composite settings when the wm crashes every 15 minutes ... so I asume it runs better with xorg7. So a sort of second question would be: is there an easy way of installing, but as important deinstalling, Xorg7 ?

Thanks in advance,

--
-Frank Staals