Hi guys,
I'm looking into buying a new laptop in the next week,
due to budget, time and the fact that I'm near the end of civilization
right now,
I have the following choices:
Toshiba Tecra A6-SP3032 (Core Duo 1.83GHz, Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG
(802.11a/b/g),  Intel PRO/1000 VE 10/100/1000 Base-TX, FastIR, Intel
GMA950, Realtek ALC861 Audio, 5-in-1 cardreader, FireWire)
or
hp nx6320 (Same specs, except Broadcom NetLink Gig-Ethernet (BCM5788M)
and ADI1981HD audio, no cardreader).

I'll be running 6-Stable on this, with X, Gnome, et al.
Has anyone had any experience (positive or negative) with either of
these machines? Which wired Ethernet works better with FreeBSD?
Is the wireless reliable/unreliable, does it work at all?
Audio? Graphics under X?
What about IR/FireWire, cardreader?
And most importantly, what about power management?

--
Christian Lopez de Castilla Wagner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]