Dear all,

I have tried to read some documents online and build my own firewall using
ipfilter enabled in my kernel. but now I want some idea regarding a coperate,
dedicate firewall for company upto 250 users something. what should we do to
get those type of firewall system? how to scale for it? what options and things
we should consider and config with this firewall server?

Best regards,

Richard Ben, CIO
believed to be clean.