Hi,

I am experimenting with a simple mailing list setup for some (15 - 20) of my students, i.e. I put a line like this

maths: user1, user2, user3, ..., /var/mail_archive/maths

into my /etc/mail/aliases . The last entry produces a kind of archive file.

Does anyone know an - equally simple - method to exclude/block everyone else from using this list? Of course, Sendmail users different from maths shouldn't be affected.

Thanks and regards,

Uli.