'k, what port is this in? :( I just searched all the kde ones I know about, and can't find it ...

On Sat, 9 Sep 2006, Jonathan Horne wrote:

On Saturday 09 September 2006 16:32, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
Anyone suggest a good one that runs under FreeBSD?

Thx in advance ...

----

im a kde user, so kaggregator works for me (which it also integrates into
kontact).  when i happen to anywhere else, i just use the "customized" google
page, and just insert all the feeds i want to keep up with.

hth,
jonathan

----