On Sun, 10 Sep 2006, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello sir
I am new to freeBSD and i am using "FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE" for my personal
server.
i am asking specificly about two questions:
What is equal to "WGET"?

If you must have wget, you can install it from the ftp ports.  Otherwise,
consult "man fetch" for the native utilities.

And why GUNZIP isn't working and how do i unzip ZIPs and RARs?

gzip/gunzip works fine, but for zip files and rar files you need the
appropriate utilities from ports/archivers.

--
Lars Eighner
http://www.larseighner.com/index.html