FreeBSD 6.1

I need to keep several programs starting in a
particular order.

clamav-clamd
clamav-freshclam
clamsmtpd
saslauthd
dovecot
postfix
fetchmail

By default, they do not start in that order. I have
modified the rc.d files to force them to start in the
order specified above.

The problem is that every time I update these programs
the rc.d startup file is modified which destroys the
changes I have made. This then requires me to recreate
the modifications to force the start up order I
require.

Is there anyway I can achieve this goal in a
simplified manner? I thought perhaps there might be
something I could add to the /etc/rc.conf file;
however, I have not discovered it.

--

White Hat
[EMAIL PROTECTED]