On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, RW wrote:

On Tuesday 12 September 2006 02:18, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
'k, I knew about cross-compiling, just wasn't sure if it was that simple
to upgrade the system being cross-compiled onto ... thanks ...

I don't think it is that simple. I'd search the amd64 list if I were you.

Found two posts that basically state 'try only if you are machoistic', so I think I'll just re-install :)

----