On 13 September 2006, at 15:25, Andrew Pantyukhin wrote:

On the other hand, you might have heard that Mac OS X is based on
FreeBSD.

Although it is based on BSD, I don't think it's FreeBSD it was based on. I think it goes all the way back to 4.2BSD. Or something.

They removed all the clear things you were talking about,
slipstreamed a clear-looking GUI and put a price tag on it. The result
is a pretty good desktop OS (for a commercial one that is). You might
want to try it out.

Take care!

hackmiester (Hunter Fuller)

<svinx> yknow when you go to a party, and everyones hooked up except one guy and one girl
<svinx> and so they look at each other like.. do we have to?
<svinx> intel & nvidia must be lookin at each other like that right now

Phone
Voice: +1 251 589 6348
Fax: Call the voice number and ask.

Email