--On Friday, September 15, 2006 14:44:26 -0400 Gerard Seibert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Friday 15 September 2006 13:15, Christopher M. Hobbs wrote:

I put together a really quick translation at work a while back for some
co-workers.

http://altbit.org/?p=111

Isn't the linux flash plugin 7 (used in this article) broken anyhow?
See:  http://www.freshports.org/www/linux-flashplugin7/

I've been trying to install it on a new machine with little luck.  I
normally don't have any problems, so it's probably just an oversight on
my part.

I believe so. I tried building it yesterday without success.

Just in case, you didn't read my reply to the original post. There is
no version of the adobe flash plug-in for Linux that doesn't contain
critical vulnerabilities. Running a more secure version of Flash depends
on Adobe releasing Flash 9 for Linux.