----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I was wondering how to set the domainname servers option in my dhcpd.conf
> dynamically. Like, it would get edited each time upon bootup, and before
> dhcpd even loads.

    If I understand this correctly, you want the DNS server
    IP address received from your ISP by dhclient to be propagated
    to all your machines on your internal network.

    man dhclient-script

    Whenever dhclient receives new configuration, it will call
    exit-hook.  Update your dhcpd.conf at that point and restart
    dhcpd.

    You do realize you cannot push the new configuration out to
    your other machines.  They only receive the new configuration
    when they renew their lease.

    Hope this helps.

---
Samuel Chow
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message is displayed using recycled electrons.
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)