Bob wrote:
On Saturday 16 September 2006 15:52, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

But I have one question - do you rebuild the world on a remote machine

Sorry; I am a newbie at FreeBSD, and have never done a buildworld :-( I have spent lots of time on Linux, Solaris, and SCO, but this is my first cut at BSD.

Just from past NIX experience though, I would never rebuild an entire OS remotely without having someone onsite to push the On/Off switch when the inevitable happens :-(

We have someone to push the switch. I just thought if it is possible to be done without engaging the support.

Iv.