Greetings,

I've been encountering a problem on several FreeBSD 6.1 boxes lateley with portupgrade. A screen process, used for logging etc uses close to all cpu power 40%+, often around 80%. This of course makes things take ages(been portupgrading KDE for 5 days now on my Athlon XP 2400+ with 1GB of memory) and it also seem to make dialog windows that apperat to loose fokus, I just get a regular marker and trying to move it around just gets me funny characters on the screen and all I can do is press ctrl+c which also makes the terminal window to lose its proper width and hight.

Has anyone else encountered this? is there a solution?

regards,
Andy