The first time one builds a port (i.e. php5), a selection of different modules or optional compatibility is shown to the user (i.e. apache module). At this point one would make the appropriate selections and continue with this build. However, I have noticed, if a mistake is made, and you decide to deinstall and reinstall the application, there is no such dialog screen again. You are stuck with your old choices. I have dried to delete the whole port and reinstall it. However, it still does not give you the dialog box that allowed you to make the initial selection. How do I fix this?

Chris Maness