Hi, my helpful supplier says

"If you connect to the serial console and then turn on the machine from
the power cycler the machine should boot up to a syslinux boot prompt,
which will let you fire up the FreeBSD installer."

and when this syslinux thing boots up I see the possibility to boot into a freebsd installer. I assume that I will be able to see the installer in my serial console and will be able to do the normal install, but do I get the opportunity to do some editing of /boot/loader.conf & /etc/ttys to allow the HD boot to show up in my console?
--
Robin Becker