*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
Jona Joachim wrote:
*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(r) Pro*
Bill Moran wrote:
Joel Adamson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear List,

I need to get the internet up and running on my new FreeBSD6.1 install.  I'm
using a Belkin F5D7050 wireless adapter that is not recognized as a network
interface in install.  This thing works perfectly with ndiswrapper under linux,
which is how I'm writing this message.

I tried using NDISulator (ndis), following the handbook instructions to the
keystroke and when I submit the last step

kldload if_ndis

I get "cannot load if_ndis: file exists"

What does this mean and how do I get it to actually work?
It generally means that the indicated kld is already in the kernel.

The easiest is to unload it and load it again.

kldunload if_ndis
kldload if_ndis
But it wont help! The adapter wont be seen! Try the method i've described..

--
With best regards, Alexander Sashurin a.k.a. ZetRooT or ZetDaemonRoot - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - | Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| ICQ: 258820442                       |