From: Jonathan Horne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[...]

the update for today is, that it is still going, but there has been quite a
bit of delay while the ports stops on the knobs screen.  each time i see one,
i hit the 'ok', but this is causing the obvious delays.

other than that, so far, no errors or halts.

I have an idea that it will work just fine. I already have a custom make.conf
file that contains most of the knobs for apache, kde, etc that I have
installed. I guess copying the config files would also be a good idea. Then
just setting BATCH=yes would complete the process.

Thanks!