On 18 Sep 2006, at 19:41, Bob Johnson wrote:
You might need to make sure AD support got enabled. In the samba3 port
at least, it is off by default (although winbind support is enabled by
default).

Bob,

I think that's done, judging by the output of "make config". Unfortunately all the feedback I've got is "Done that that's the easy bit, its all set up and it should be working just its returning invalid users all the time" which is not really precise enough to expect a response from the list :)

I think I will have to look at this myself. I just wanted to sanity check that it was possible more than anything.

Ashley