hi there :)
I was planning to migrate a 4.11 firewall using a combo of ipf/ipnat and ipfw
pipe/dummynets to pf + ALTQ.

One thing I haven't figured out how to do with pf is the plr option to the
dummynet configuration - we use it to simulate modem connections or just simply
bad links.

Also, is it definitely possibly to simulate the 'delay' option of dummynet with
pf+ALTQ ?

thanks!!
Beto

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"I abhor a system designed for the 'user', if that word is a coded pejorative
meaning 'stupid and unsophisticated'. Ken Thompson

Warned.