Hèrvé Simplice van der Eijk wrote:
on 1 machine I set up a freebsd 5.4 server with dhcp, dns, ldap running on it.

on an other machine I set up apachy webserver and both are working fine.

when I'm making an http request on a windows client (internet explore) it shows my web site.

but since I install ipfw firewall on my freebsd 5.4 (dhcp, dns ldap server) my windows client
cant reach my webserver anymore.

Please can somebody tell me wich port I have to open up in my firewall.

80? 8080? 443? Depends on your Apache configuration. Default is 80.

Check which port(s) your httpd process is listening on.

# sockstat | grep httpd

South Central Library System (SCLS)
Library Interchange Network (LINK)
<gregb at scls.lib.wi.us>, (608) 266-6348