On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:09:23 -0400 (EDT)
Matt Juszczak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would like to give a user access to my box via some kind of FTP but
> restrict him to his home directory.
>
> I have seen scponlyc, which supposedly can do this, but can't seem to
> get it working.

and what do you mean "can't seem to get it working" ?

with scponly you also have a chroot-option, if your user is the only
scponly user, then the top-dir in the chroot-scponly setup could be his
home-dir (disclaimer, i've successfully used scponly, but only read
documentation about chroot-scponly, not used that yet)

--
grtjs,
albi